MCA Board of Directors Elections

Those of you who belong to MCA should be receiving your ballots shortly for the Board of Directors election. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, because I am running for re-election.

I would appreciate your support in this election, and the support of any MCA members in your local club. I hope that most members are aware of what the board has been working (and often fighting) for during the last two years, and the positive changes that have been made. I would like to continue my active participation in those efforts. So, that's all the campaign speech you'll get from me.

If you would like to know the other candidates I personally am supporting, please e-mail me.

-- Laurie Slawson Tucson, Arizona

Reply to
Laurie S.

Ok, I'm game, why not post "the list"

Bill S.

Laurie S. wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Okay, I'll do that, I just didn't want to make too many waves by doing that. :)

I'm checking on a couple of things and will post the list later today.

-- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

Okay, here's my list as promised:

I'm supporting the other five incumbents who are running for re-election:

Don Hartman Mike Keown Kay Kleschka Tom Kleschka Jim Silverman

In addition, I'm going to vote for the following four candidates, although I have to admit, I have only met one of them (Chuck Brenner). I know we can vote for 12 people, but I can't find 12 out of the 17 that I will support.

Chuck Brenner Joe Horne Pat Rego Ed Saitz

Thanks!

-- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.