Totally board.

I have the urge to do something nuts at the moment, involving my E21 a later FI BM straight six in place of the carb'd I4. Unfortunately I'm also rather broke so that is going to stop me doing it.

Reply to
Depresion

Oh well.

Reply to
DanTXD

The silly thing was I had been thinking of putting a 3.5L BM S6 into an MGB GT with a Volvo transaxle before realising I have a solid E21 on the drive that could use the extra poke and reliability. There are also some stupidly cheap engines on the bay.

Reply to
Depresion

3.5BM S6 + volvo transaxle = not good idea!!! You'd destroy it within a few months!
Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You're planar and rigid?

Reply to