new stang

Seems like everyone I talk to that is a chevy freak, can't wait to get thier hands on the new stang.... I think the new stang is going to be a hot seller, at least for the first couple of months. I know I cant wait and I am a ford freak.

Reply to
Joe

I have been a very devoted GM fan since 1975 or so. I never liked Fords. Well, I just got an `03 Mustang GT and I love it. I am genuinely impressed with this car, especially for the price. And now with that new GTO which does not look that good and is kinda biggish... I like the cubic inches, but I am not sorry I bought the Stang. Even the Trans Ams and Camaros of just a few years back... I was eyeballing them too... lot's of power, but... I don't know, just something about them that made me hesitate. Even so, I had to drag myself to the Ford dealer originally, being a long time GM guy... but I took the plunge and do not regret it. The `03 Stang is a wonderful little car, handles amazingly well. The `05's look awesome... I am sure I will wind up with one of those in a few years... will wait for a special edition with lots of HP. I now consider myself a Ford man. Ford did good.

Reply to
WideGlide

ok, I'll admit I was a Chevy fan in high school with my 67 camaro and I hated fords, especially mustangs. but later on in life when I was older (not mid life crisis age) I wanted to drive a pony car again. I looked at the new camaros and I found they were not like the 67-69. they were a big boat as compared to the new mustangs (this was in 91). I found a silver 91 LX 5spd

Reply to
Joe