That Chevy 789

I know there's been some discussion in here about that Chevy 789, but I've been gone and didn't catch it, only saw one RE: post concerning it.

  1. Has this car already been produced for sale -- and if not, is it a definite "go" for production?
  2. Why didn't we see one while at the Chicago Auto Show?
  3. Anyone got an idea of the price range (I know there are a myraid of options to choose from).
Reply to
James Goforth

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm afraid it's a "one off" by a custom studio. Here's their website:

Enjoy, Mark