Paint Code for Aqua (circa 1967)

Hi, does anyone know the paint code for the interior aqua trim on a

1967 mustang? It's the lighter aqua I'm looking for, local parts store didn't have any chips for old mustangs..

Thanks

Reply to
Will

The interior trim color (Aqua) would be "K"

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

I bought 4 cans of spray for my 67 from California Mustang, it is part # 5742 Matt Gunsch, A&P,IA,Private Pilot Riding member of the 2003 world champion drill team Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team GWRRA,NRA,GOA

Reply to
N329DF

StuK

Reply to