Re: For Sale, 1966 Mustang Coupe 8,101 Original Miles 289, Auto - "41_3.jpeg" 83.1 KBytes

I see you've been watching "Spiderman" again. I think that the line Jamison used on Peter. LOL

Reply to
Greg B.

Actually, yep. Watched it a couple nights ago with my brother. I knew the difference before, but I really like the way the actor playing JJJ delivered that line. Kudos to the casting director. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren