F.S. 1965 Mustang coupe 289... ($1,600)

Runs good, body & interior need attention... floor pans are good, trunk is good, new brakes, new tranny, new heater core, has exhaust leak...make offers if interested I will be posting pictures on my website tomorrow night.

John King

John King

where do you live? i am interested in your mustang. please reply to my e mail snipped-for-privacy@aol.com i already have restored a 66 mustang and look forward to building another. any more info and pics appreciated

Reply to
WvKrazzYvW

The seller is located in Winchester, Virginia

Bill S.

John K> Runs good, body & interior need attention... floor pans are good, trunk is

Reply to
Bill S.

...and Bill S. is located in Northern N.J...LOL!!!

Reply to
John King

We all knew that.

Bill S.

John K> ...and Bill S. is located in Northern N.J...LOL!!!

Reply to
Bill S.