excessive motorsports

Are they outta business now? The phones and email dont answer. I'll looking for someone to sell the same Pro-M 77 mass air conversion kit w/24 pound injectors as they did. Their price was 705 for the complete kit.

Anyone know of a better deal elsewhere ?

Reply to
Dave

Hopefully they went out of business but more than likely they changed their name due to a bad reputation.

Reply to
Bard

Dave,

You do not want to order anyth> Are they outta business now? The phones and email dont answer. I'll looking

Reply to
Bill S.

Reply to
Matt

Yeah, trust me on this one :-)

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

Let's hope so! A Google Groups search reveals no fewer than 6,670 articles with the phrase "Boycott Excessive Motorsports". ;)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Reply to
Claud Spinks

...there were a lot of them!

Steve Something up my sleeve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Many people here carried a boycott in their sig files for a long time. The owner is a total ass that screwed with one of our members and someone had a website that explained that story in detail.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Worse in person are they?? :oP My problem was totally eclipsed by yours, but I think most every one had some sort of problem. Still not answering IMs huh?? :oD

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

One of my favorites.....

OH C'MON MAN!! Do you really wanna know this???! Yuck!

Helmut Roner Fayetteville/Spring Lake, North Carolina

88 Mustang GT
Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Not at all. I usually leave AOL on 24/7 but am rarely actually sitting here. Been in Nursing school since August and busier than a 1-armed paper hanger...

:-)

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

Ok, I get the hints, I wont buy form them.......

Reply to
Dave

I bet you come back to your computer with several "abandoned" I'M's that say "Hi Mike"!

Steve Something up my sleeve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

1 armed paper hanger.... Hmmm....
Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Smartass :-) Mikey's been out of school for a lot of years. My time online is pretty sporadic anymore. But year, I have found a few of them :-) Not ignoring anyone, I promise!!

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike