Re: I Must be in HELL !!

LOL!

Actually, I can just see the tops of the semis going down I-75 going under the Rt. 40 bridge from my upstairs window. If your exhaust is really loud, I can probably hear it! John

Reply to
jriegle

See, that's why my first car was a '67 Continental :-)

take care, Scott miles of green upholstery

Reply to
Scott Stevenson

What side of I-75 are you on ??

You have any Stang or Ford parts laying around ?? ;>)

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert, Cobra long block, 2.5" O/R H-pipe, 2.73s w/Locker 40 Series Deltas and some kinda Wild Assed Cam!

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

That reminds me of the really seriously stupid spot me and my ex picked once...

Mall parking lot...we just got done shopping I think lol....

All of a sudden I just hear her say "drive"...look over..and there's mall security parked next to me..

This was pretty late at night...right after everything had closed...

Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Rose

Come to columbus, oh PLENTY of Fords here the Honda is getting sacrificed for a 98 cobra looks like I'll be riding the bus this winter

1979 Pontiac Firebird true FLAMETHROWER!! "Need a light?" 2002 Pontiac Firebird now turbo-charged 500hp! 1999 Ford Mustang - Sold! 1996 Honda Civic still americas #1 Beater
Reply to
Frizzle

You have a 2002 WS6 and a '96 TT Supra and you want a '96 GT? It's going to feel quite tame in comparison. ;-)

I personally wouldn't mind having the Supra if it's in good condition throughout.... though I have no '96 GT to trade, and the '97 Cobra isn't going anywhere. I wouldn't mind having the WS6 either, but I don't have that kinda cash, nor does it fit my plan.

If you're looking to sell the Supra, let me know, either here or at jim snipped-for-privacy@nospam.yahoo.com removing the obvious.

JS

Reply to
JS