Seeking a Specific Shelby

I thought it couldn't hurt to post a query. We are looking for the location of a specific Shelby Mustang. It is a 1967 Blue GT500 #0939

If anyone knows the whereabouts of this vehicle any help would be appreciated.

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral

Try contacting SAAC.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Try asking this question over in alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury. You will find the answer there.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Heh, that's the car allegedly owned by Jim Morrison (of The Doors). I hope it fared better than its owner.

Cheers,

Scott Van Nest wrote:

Reply to
Ritz