Can't hurt to ask, right ??

It can't hurt to ask ...

I have a 1999 Beetle I want to trade for a bus .. The beetle has a lot of extras including $5,000 worth of wheels [dubs, floaters]

Reply to
'whatever'

Wow, that's pretty... orange, isn't it......

The ex's last air-cooled SuperBeetle was lemon yellow ("Lemon Crush") and it came off a lot like that. Hope you can find a happy home for your baby.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Regal

Ouch, my eyes hurt! Now that's a lot of orange.

You have to figure out how much you want for it before you advertise it. You will have much better success if you state an asking price in your advertising, and if that price is reasonable. Of course, no one ever recovers the value of the add-ons...

Reply to
PeterD

It is actually not orange, but RED ..really really RED. I am still trying to decide if I should sell it or not .. it is just so darn cute and the stereo system is AWESOME.

Diane

Reply to
Diane Whatever

If that's the case, keep it... If you sell feeling this way, you'll be regretting and second guessing the decision for years.

Reply to
PeterD