SN95 teal dash/heater controls lights change?

Hi.

I have a '97GT. Since I have a fancy radio with red lights, I am starting to hate the teal colored backlight displays of the heater controls and the gauges. Is that colored light produced by a bulb (colored or plastic casing) or is it the material of the heater control or gaugues that do that.

I am trying to find out if I can change a bulb or something to charge them all to another color like dark blue or red (although red might interfere with some redline gauge lines)....

Thanks for your knowledge.

Reply to
[80s.fan]

interfere

No Stormalong, its caused by the colored oil providing lubrication and sealant for the dash. The light bulbs are clear. Go to your dealer and ask him to drain your dashboard oil and replace it with the red or blue oil.

Reply to
Matt

What? Are we talking about the same thing here? Or is this sarcasm....

Reply to
[80s.fan]