Supercharger with Strut Tower Brace

I know there are a few people out in RAMFMdom who have 99+ GTs with superchargers. I'm looking at Vortec superchargers over the next year. Now, I can't have my shock towers flopping about like a catfish in a dry river bed, so I need my strut tower brace. Does anyone make one for V8 Mustangs w/superchargers that actually fit?

I have a Steeda chrome moly STB now.

Reply to
Victor DiMichina

I've got the Steeda 4130 alloy STB. With a Paxton Novi 2000 there were no fitment issues. This on a

2000 GT.

I've seen the Vortech S-trim installed on a number of local 99+ cars using the same STB. No problems that I'm aware of. Installs were all very straightforward, with no "tweaking" of the STB required. __

John C. '00 GT Convt '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

Hey Victor, I just looked at steeda.com and it says the crome moly stb fits with all popular chargers. I have a P-1SC intercooled one with a Maximum Motorsports stb, and there is plenty of clearance. I don't see you having any problem with that combo. May be wrong? IIRC you have a 2000 like mine too?

Reply to
Gill

Sure do, not *quite* like yours, but hopefully soon. I may be hitting you up on where you got your engine built, because if I supercharge my engine, I may be interested in some forged internals.

Vic

2kGT 5m blk suspension upgrades
Victor DiMichina

I'm happy with my engine. And the guy that built it is an excellent tuner too. He knows his late model stuff and if you need to run on your stock internals, he can make it safe to get into the boost. Without an IC your probobly good for 8#s Give Steve a call @ 714-373-0068

Reply to
Gill