They Killed Mercury For This?

I'm hoping this looks better in the sheet metal than in the pics, because the pics do nothing for me. (It's a brown turd in the pics.)

I've heard Lincoln has some talent, so I'm surprised they didn't build something more dramatic for the first release of the brand's reemergence party.

Comments, anyone?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

I think it is plug ugly!

Reply to
Debbie

icK! Looks like an old Chrysler.

Reply to
WindsorFo

The good news is that the designers of the Pontiac Aztec are, apparently, not drawing unemployment. :-P

Reply to
Bob Willard

from the front it kind of looks like a suppository

This is the real Lincoln, big huge, boat like, cushion+a crusin;

biofilm

I don't think it's ugly it's just... blah.

It needs to loose the B-pillar. That would give it some uniqueness. Loose the ridges in the hood. Car is all smooth and then hood creases... it's like a big huh?

Reply to
Brent

This is the pinnacle of Lincoln's.

Ashton Crusher

I prefer this:

When Lincoln was still it's own division, before being rolled into Lincoln-mercury.

Reply to
Brent

Well it's better than the "waterfall" look IMO

Reply to
repairman54

In a technical sense it's probably the better car but it's just not over the top enough.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Looks like a Camry. Funny how Cadillac got so far out in front of Lincoln for styling, engines, etc.

Reply to
Scammed Public

I hear it looks much better in person.

I'm waiting to see one before making final judgement.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84