97 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0 cracked header

I have a 97 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0 that has a cracked exhaust header. Does anyone out there know of anyone who makes an aftermarket header for this. I looked into the Ford Motorsports headers, but they are no longer being offered and the dealership I went to couldn't find any. I don't want to get one out of a junk yard or pay $400 for a factory part that will probably do the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Mike

Mike,

Yes there is manufacturer that make exceptional headers for your vehicle!

Torque Monster Headers for the 5.0 V8 Ford Explorer and Mercury Mountaineer SUV's 1996-2001! They fit perfectly and are available right away! They bolt in directly in place of the OEM headers/manifolds.

Visit them at: "

".

Bob P.

Reply to