WANTED>>>>>>NEED 200 6cyl head

need a 1966 200 6 cyl Mustang head in good condition located in florida

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
MR B

This is a test reply....

Reply to
Jim Warman

This is a test

Reply to
Jim Warman

Most auto parts stores have access to one or more rebuilding facilities.... These suppliers often have offbeat heads or other assemblies sitting on a shelf, can rebuild your current assembly or even find a useable core if needed.... I have often been surprised at how easy some suppliers can make this seem.

You might also Google "auto recyclers" but on something this old, the quality may be suspect....

HTH

Reply to
Jim Warman

Could try poking around at

someone might be able to help you or might have one for sale.

Reply to
Brent P

I'll see what I got. Do you have the bolt-on intake manifold or is it integrated with the head?

Reply to
Kruse