Will I have to change my nick?

I did it. Yup, I did.

Traded her off today for a 2005 Liberty Limited with the works. I got exactly what I wanted.

4x4, light Khaki paint, Chrome grille and trim, privacy glass, dark khaki leather interior, chrome interior trim, 17" chrome wheels, auto tranny full time 4wd, power everything even heated seats and a power moonroof, 17/22 mpg, 6 disk changer sirrius radio, and MORE - Damn nice little rig.

Same payment as my mustang, within $12 that is and that includes GAP insurance and an extention on the bumper to bumper warranty..*sigh of relief*

I looked at the Nissan... it's HUGE and a real gas guzzler, less than my Mustang. Didn't like the interior either. BUT I looked Looked at the Saturn, the Escape, the Hynudai (yech!) and the Toyota.

I am quite excited. A new toy, new adventures I can go where I want, when I want. Mud or snow, no babysitting over bumps any more, don't have to dodge the speed bumps ...

I got a fair trade in, not what I could have sold it for, but fair enough on both ends.

The Jeep will be here tomorrow afternoon. Kristen and Nick will be here Wednesday morning, made it just in the nick of time.

So, what shall I change my nick to.... hmmmm.....

Be nice now, it was not REALLY a request for suggestions.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

How about Libertybelle?

Reply to
Richard

OMG!!

OMG!!!

Bad pun, Kate.

How about -- Traitor or Trader.

Well, either way, we'll always love you (like a parent loves its kids).

:-P

Bob '03 Cobra coupe (oh, and an '02 Explorer)

Reply to
Bob

Good one! made me think of all sorts of Belle names.

most I can't say in polite company LOL

[...]

: >

: >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
SVTKate

It is too bad you should have bought a new "one of those things" and kept your Mustang too.

As to the new nick name how bout XSVTKate

Reply to
351CJ

Nick change??

easy

Kate Liberty

has a nice American sound to it....

Reply to
markansas859

"Bob" wrote : : OMG!!

: : OMG!!! :

: How about -- Traitor or Trader. : : >

: > Be nice now, it was not REALLY a request for suggestions. : >

: > Kate : >

: : Well, either way, we'll always love you (like a parent loves its kids). : : :-P : : Bob : '03 Cobra coupe (oh, and an '02 Explorer) :

*Phew*

that's all I wanted to know :)

Reply to
Kate

I would have loved to CJ, just cannot aford BOTH and still had payments on the Mustang. With both of them I would have had payments at the $1000. A bit much :)

BUT

I saw what was described as a clean FOX not long ago in the paper for $800 and with gas doing what it is going to do for awhile, maybe they will be going for cheap for awhile and I can scoop one up.

Reply to
Kate

did you get the crd model?

Reply to
IsellJeeps

I don't know what the crd model is.

I bought a Liberty Limited 4X4 with the G package, addeds skid plates, luxury leather interior with heated seats, moon roof and sisius radio, premium sound system and some other stuff.

dunno what you mean.

Reply to
Kate