Will 2005 Toyota Sequoia have navigation system?

Surprisingly the one thing missing with the 2004 Sequoia is that a nav system is not an option. Does anyone know how I can find out if it will be offered on the 2005 model?

Thanks!

Reply to
CC

Yes, it will have nav system, 5 speed ECT, 285 HP engine. One dealer told me that the 2005 will arrive at the show room around middle August.

Reply to
Kevin149

Will the 05 4Runner have the same Engine??? C

Reply to
CDEWITT Webtv.net