Hot Import Nights Car Show Pictures - Miami Beach, FL

I went to the Hot Import Nights event at the Miami Beach Convention Center and as usual there were more than a few Nissan vehicles in the mix of custom cars including a flawless Skyline GT-R.

It was $30 to get in and the show went from 5pm to 12 midnight.

I took about 150 pictures and posted them in this gallery -

If you've never been to one of this HIN shows, I'd recommend checking it out at least once. At first it was kind of strange being in the dark at a car show but once our eyes adjusted it felt more like a night club.

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels