Anyone live near Miramar Beach Fl?

I'm deep in Canada - sucks, I know - but there is a Mustang in Miramar I'd like to purchase if it's a good car. Any Mustang freak willing to take a look at it for me?

Thank you.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

Brad,

I'm in Florida and would do it, but it's on the wrong end of the state. That would be one longggg cruise for me. Anyone in FL's southern tip?

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Miramar is in the panhandle between Destin and Santa Rosa on Scenic Hwy 98 (Old Hwy 98). That's NW Florida. The reason I know is I vacationed there for a week about a month ago. Good times!

Reply to
John

John,

Google Maps tells me it's near Miami.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Miramar's in South Broward right near the county line (Broward/Miami- Dade). It's about a half-hour from here, but I rarely go down there anymore. Just don't have the time for an extra trip right now.

Reply to
Joe

The Subject of the post said "Miramar Beach" and Google Maps tells me it's in the panhandle between Destin and Santa Rosa on Scenic Hwy 98, plus I've been there.

The body of the post said "Miramar" and, yes, you are right. Google Maps tells me that's North of Miami.

I guess we'll have to scold the OP for not being clear and consistent.

Have a good day!

Reply to
John

Hey guys, Miramar Beach. That's what the ad said, so that's what I wrote. Not sure where it is, as I've never been there. The car is a 93 Cobra - my fav.... and there are practically none here in Canada, let alone any for sale. :( Thank you for the assistance nonetheless. :)

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

"BradandBrooks" wrote in news:_Q_ji.95473$1i1.2611@pd7urf3no:

Brad, if the ad had a phone, what's the area code? BTW, Miramar (even though it means 'view of the sea') is nowhere near the beach.

Reply to
Joe