Re: Corolla v Civic v Hyundai/Nissan moeds

Well, that gives the nod to Honda--with its Safety for Everyone campaign, where every car gets every safety feature that was available at the time the car was introduced. Where the manufacturer does not put more safety features into the higher end cars and fewer into the lower end cars.

(There's a big discussion about run-flat tires on the Odyssey, though; for years, many argued them as a safety feature, but since Honda has since made them optional and not mandatory, I think that shows the lie that people told themselves about it being a safety feature.)

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

On a Goodyear test in the UK for 5,000 miles on run flats, they changed those tires every 50 miles. Kind of useless for highway drives in parts of NA I'd say.

Reply to
Josh S