Low on gas indicator

I have a 2000 Nissan Altima. I wasn't paying attention to how much gas I had and this morning on the way to work the little yellow gas pump came on. The car is in the parking garage right now. Does anyone know how much gas I really have left? Just hoping I can get to the gas station before I run out of gas after work today.

Thanks for any help.

Sharlene

Reply to
Sharlene

You need to tell us the most important information: how far you drove SINCE the light came on.

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby