2000 Nissan Altima

Go in through the trunk?

Try reprogramming the remotes. There should be something in the manual or at your FNND, or on-line. Also, do the doors unlock using the inside electric releases? If so, the trigger for the releases may be shot out, or disconnected. If not, you have a problem with Central Locking.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Using the remote, I have two, I can unlock trunk, lock car doors, but unable to unlock doors using remotes. Any suggestions on trouble shooting please. I found a proceedure to reprogranthe remotes but no help.

Reply to
Jesse

No need to go thru trunk, key works in door. Remotes programmed, no change. Inside door lock switches work OK. What do you mean by "the trigger for the releases"? Do you know where the central locking module is located? Tx.

Reply to
Jesse

Jesse wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Charge your battery overnight.