wierd problem on 2001 Altima

Hope someone can point me to the cause. Here is the problem.

Car starts every morning no problem. Drive to work, no problem, arrive at

8:15am. If I park the Altima in the FULL SUN, go out at 12pm (noon), the car will not start. The battery is fine, the engine turns, but it is as if there is no spark going to the plugs or some other electrical problem.

I push the car into the shade of the parking lot, wait 15 min for the ambient temp of the car to get cooler. The car starts without any problem. I go to lunch, no problem when the car engine is hot. I can repeat this on a daily basis.

Service manager at dealer states he never heard of such a problem. Have any of you heard of, or seen this type of problem? Please email me directly or reply to post.

Oscar....

Reply to
Oscar Santiesteban

loewent via CarKB.com