'93 Maxima Fuel Injector 16600-7E006 - are these green mark or yellow?

I need to replace my fuel injectors again. I can see from an old receipt the dealer used 16600-7E006 injectors, but all the aftermarket stuff is classified by color. Does anyone here know what color mark corresponds to these? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Jerm

VG30E

The injectors changed from yellow->green for production 07-1992.

Guess I'll have to open this up to find out

Reply to
Jerm

These have the green dot.

Reply to