406 2.1 coolant

Can anyone tell me where the coolant bleedscrews are on the 406 2.1 TD engine? According to Haynes the thermostat is at the rear of the block on the right hand side - is this right? Thanks, BOb

Reply to
bob

Just had 1st hand experience as I've just changed my radiator. The one is about the size of a 1p coin. This is at the right hand side of the engine, towards the top. Then the otehr is right at the back, at the top, against the bulkhead and looks like a tyre valve dust cover,

Hope this helps, Neil

Reply to
Neil D