407 spotted

Spotted a few 407's on the back of a transporter two days ago- presumably, because of where it was, on the way to H J Phillips of Llanelli.

Reply to
Peter

Was offered a look in the 407 parked outside the dealership in Ilkley on Saturday afternoon.

Reply to
Ben Cowell

I saw one very early friday morning driving into our local dealership (CD Bramell in stourbridge), looked quite nice on the road....

Reply to
Roebear

They have been trundling north up the A14/A1 for the past two weeks. Not sure whether I like that big front grill, reminds me of the old Ford Granada, and where is the front bumper when someone reverses into it.:-)

Reply to
Mick

"Peter" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I already made a cruise with it :)

--

Alex

Hi,

I saw one on the road yesterday. It's been released some weeks ago, here in France.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T