407 CHECK ON INSERTING KEY - 'Pression OK'

The 407 goes through several routine checks when you switch on. One which bothers me is 'pression OK'. I assume that this refers to the tyres but I cannot find any confirmation in the handbook.Is it saying tyre pressure is OK?
We have had several instances of the tyre warning appearing - apparently a slow leak - but we have not managed to isolate the problem yet (several people use the vehicle).