heater broken on my 205

The heaters dont work on my 205 xs!!Is this a common problem??There is no air from them at all!!Not a Geek!!!

Someone help,I have to wear extra clothes when i use the car!!

Reply to
peugeot kid

When you turn the fans on/off nothing happens? if so, its most likely the heater fan has gone

However, I would of thought there should be a little warm air coming through even without the fan there to push it, might want to check your heater matrix also.

air from them at all!!Not a Geek!!!

Reply to
Oliver