navtech cd's

Would appear a bit strong that previous versions do not work so If I buy a new CD for France my older english Cd will not work????????????

Reply to
JPUK

It's reasonable when you think about it. If the new disc upgrades the system, there won't be anything on the old disc to return it from an upgrade it didn't know was going to happen.

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

"R.N. Robinson" skrev i meddelandet news:c1ih5d$97q$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...

Dont look reasonable to me.. if you upgrade a french version and the older brittish does not work i would call it stupidity..or even greediness from the manufacturer..that will force a customer to upgrade all countries to the same level...or dont upgrade at all. B r // RichardT

Reply to
RichardT

hehehe you figured out the sneeky way from peugeot to boost sales, well i just wanna say try it and found out your self, to my experience the siemens VDO nav computer upgrades it self in suche way that it wont see no older version cd's no more!, well you never know perhaps its different in the UK.....

Reply to
axl