Peugeot 407 SW Safety Belt warning

I recently purchased a 407 sw. I ALWAYS drive with my safety belt on

However when driving into a parking garage or 100m from home I like t disconnect it. Does anyone know how to disable the AUDIBLE warnin signal

-- vorstej

----------------------------------------------------------------------- vorsteja's Profile:

this thread:

usenet

If the noise really bothers you for the 60 seconds or so it takes to perform such a manouveur then might I suggest a switch or wire cutters.

If you were being really clever disable the seat sensor.

Reply to
Malc

:) that aint all that clever with the mux system in the car. just go to your dealer and ask them to turn it off

Reply to
axl

Like axl said.. take it to any peugeot dealer its not a problem to turn it off.DO NOT CUT THE WIRE OR MODIFY THE WIRING. as this can invalidate the warranty. all the best mark

Reply to
MARK B pug m.t. via CarKB.com

Fair enough. I was going to suggest a paper clip in the connector ;-)

Reply to
Malc