407 warning lights

Hello all I have a 2007 Peugeot 407 SW 2 litre diesel that has done 105,000 miles. I have owned this car for 15 months. Shortly after I bought it I was
driving when the emission control warning light came on. I returned to where I bought the car and they replaced filters and cured the problem. Last Christmas I was driving when I received messages that there was an ESP fault, an ABS fault and an engine fault that needed repair, together with the associated warning lights. I had the car computer checked and the diagnostics found no problems. The lights and faults were not showing. The same thing happened a couple of days later, and again the warnings etc went away the next day. A couple of weeks ago the warnings etc reappeared, but in this case they did not go away. I had the car diagnosed again and they found that a rear wheel sensor was faulty. The sensor was replaced and the faults again went away. Yesterday, however, as I pulled into a parking place at our local supermarket the faults and warning lights reappeared and the engine died. When I returned to the car after about 10 minutes, it started with no problem and with no warnings or lights. Today I had the warnings and lights again, together with a message that there was an oil pressure fault and to stop the engine. The engine then died. I restarted with no problems and no warnings. I drove for approx 300 yards and had the warnings and lights again, together with the engine dying. Again I restarted and drove home with no warnings or lights. The startup checks say all is OK. Can anyone advise me on what may be the problem ? Any advice gratefully received. TIA
--
remove fred before emailing