Pug 106 2002, Radio TA volume

Is there any way to permanently alter the volume of the traffic announcements on the standard single slot cd/radio deck on a 2002 pug

106? The TA comes on and quite often the volume is lower than what I have the radio set to for normal listening.

Cheers, Dave.

Reply to
blaildyors

I have a Citroen (but they're almost the same). My book states that the traffic information volume is independent from the rest of the system. Ajust the volume control-whilst traffic information is being broadcast. The new volume setting is now memorised. DaveK.

Reply to
davek