Auto Volume

Hi, I know this may sound a stupid question, but how do you know the auto volume is working? Should it show its changing the level on the Centre display as if you were changing the volume manually, I do find that I have to increase the volume as I'm driving, just have to remember to turn it down when I leave the car its, not good when I finish work at 11 pm and nearly have a heart attack when I start it up lol.

Robert

Reply to
Robert lampard

What type of car/radio is it? I have a 307 and I don't think my auto volume works. It works to counter act ambient noise....road noise, exhaust noise, etc. I've been in cars where they're stereo systems are equipped with auto volume and that was noticeable. I don't think you will see the volume level meter rising or attenuating when auto volume is working. Dan.

Robert lampard wrote:

Reply to
tricky4000

Hi its just the standard Radio cassette and 5 disk auto changer in my car, don't know what model number it is or anything

Reply to
Robert Lampard