Ride height for Koni on Peugeot 306

Hi,

Just fitted a Koni sports suspension kit to my 1997 306 GTI6.

Forgot to measure the ride height before fitting.

Does anyone no how much the kit lowers the car by ? (if at all does not seem any lower !)

thanks Ray

Reply to
Ray Brown

whilst unsure of how much it lowers it by, i can tell you that it will take time for the suspension to settle, give it a few weeks and then get the torsion bar set to match, 40mm seems to ring a bell on how much it lowers it by. make sure you get the rear lowered by the same amount as the front, if you lower it too much you will end up losing the balance that pugs have, basically is a matter of weigh distribution, too much weight over the rear and you get understeer and vise versa

i reccomend you join one of the peugeot forums, here in the uk we have quite a few, there are a few aussies (going by your email address im guessing your an aussie) on the

web forum, (my username is big fat nick if you wondered who sent you) there is also
but that is more a peugeot general site, apart from that there is
( i think but dont quote me on that) all of these sites wil be of great help to you, i also belive there is an aussie pug site (aussiefrogs.com or something)

thanks

nick

Reply to
Nick Warden