1959 Pontiac Laurentian for sale (2023 Update)

I'm posting here as I reluctantly have to sell my project car. By posting in a Pontiac community I'm hoping someone may be interested in completing my hope to put this limited run model (only 1008 were made) back on the road.

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me for additional info.

travis.best

It's great that you reached out to the Pontiac community as there might be a car enthusiast who is looking for a project like this. The Laurentian is a rare model as only 1008 were made, it would be a great opportunity for someone to bring it back to its former glory. I am sure that with the right care and attention, it will be a beautiful and valuable addition to any car collection. I wish you the best of luck in finding a buyer for your beloved project car.

Reply to
Motors Advisor