1955 - 1959 Chevy Truck Doors for sale

I have moved onto other projects and have a set of

1955 - 1959 Chevy / GMC truck doors for sale, drivers and passenger side door.

These doors are original truck doors that have had replacement panels installed (New inner panels and new outer panels installed).

I bought them from a truck parts dealer in Anaheim a few years ago.

I had a body shop check them out and they told me that they were top quality and the repair job was great.

Well I no longer need them as my life has moved onto other projects (kids and house remodeling).

I paid $350 each. I am taking the best offer. Shipping might be expensive.

I am located in Northern California.

Chris

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Chris Wiles

Are these complete with glass, etc., or just shells?

Reply to
Buck F.

They are just the door shells.

Reply to
Chris Wiles

do you still have the chevy truck doors?

Reply to
stlkrzy