FYI: 2008 Vibe? Don't use front passenger seat

We just got a recall notice for our 2008 Vibe (it applies to all 2008 Vibes, plus some other vehicles built by NUMMI), informing us that the front passenger air-bag inflation module is defective and could release
dangerous fragments if activated.
BUT the replacement parts are not yet available, so in the meantime we are advised not to have anyone occupy the front passenger seat.
Perce
On 04/18/2016 04:00 PM, I wrote:

Got the letter today informing us that the parts are now available.
Perce
On 06/25/2016 11:54 PM, I wrote:

Our Vibe was fixed this morning in less than one hour.
Perce