91 lumina

the car will start and run well when cold but when it heats up it will die and not start , not even crank over , just a click. I can keep it runnung with it revved up (when at operating temp. ) but take your foot off the gas pedal and it quits .It will start with a boost and run ( when hot ) like I said with it revved up somewhat . Any Ideas ? Thanks in advance . 3.1 litre engine .

Reply to
Jack Zwanenburg