99 sunfire GT Convertable power window

Can anyone help me with my passenger window??? It broke once and my wife had it replaced. The people that did it said they had problems with getting it to line up right but got it there somehow. Well the window has fallen off the track. I was wondering if anyone could help me with getting in there and placing it back on the track. I have search the web but couldn't find anything.........thanks in advance.

Clayton

"Do not shed your tears for me, I was not born to watch the world grow dim. For life is not determined in years, but rather by the deeds of men." - Unknown

Reply to
Clayton1970

My 89 Z- 24 driverside window rattled around when I bought it but never came off or out of track. It was close, but it only did this when the window was down all the way and you closed the door hard.

Ended up being the forward guide channel, it had broken off where its riveted on to the mounting brakcet. Replacement part came from a car in the junkyard.

Good Luck

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~288,033 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Yeah, take off the door panel, 2 hex screws under the handle, and a bunch around the perimeter, just yank it off, some retaining clips are all that hold it on for the most part, then roll the window down till you see the little bolts that hold the window to the regulator, then you can pretty much lift the glass right out.

Reply to
Paradox