99 Camry power window

Hey all, need some help with a passenger side power window. In the past 3 weeks the window has jumped the track 3 times. Each time I've taken off the door panel and with the help of a really long screwdriver gently slide the window back onto the track. Anyone know why it keeps jumping? This is starting to get real old real fast.

-Keith

Reply to
Keith G

On our 99 Camry the motor on the passenger side window would stop working and then start.. We had our mechanic put in new motor and it works fine.. I've heard of several problems with the Camry power windows especially the passenger side but the dealer told us there were no service bulletins from Toyota.

Reply to
silledad

Take the regulator and glass out and inspect the window track & regulator for warpage or damage

Reply to
qslim

silledad wrote: || On our 99 Camry the motor on the passenger side window would stop || working and then start.. We had our mechanic put in new motor and || it works fine.. I've heard of several problems with the Camry power || windows especially the passenger side but the dealer told us there || were no service bulletins from Toyota.

Your dealer is full of b.s.. There HAVE been service bulletins (TSB's) from Toyota about those 99 windows.

Reply to
SHARX