99 sunfire gt convert passenger window

I have a 99 Sunfire GT Convertible. Had the passenger window replaced seemed to be fine but now it sticks going up. I have to mess with it and jimmy/jiggle it to get it to go all the way up. From what my wife told me the people that replaced the window said that is the best they cna do and it needs a new regulator. I hav ehad the door apart and don't see anything out of normal. Am I missing something? Any ideas what else I can check? Thanks in advance...........

Clayton

Reply to
clayton6870

try greasing the tracks, the tracks on my '01 grand prix were bone dry when I replaced the front driver's side window

a new regulator/motor combo on ebay was $35.00 for my gp

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels

Reply to
clayton6870