Cabin air filter?

Wan any cabin air filter used in the 94 Bonneville?

Reply to
Steve Bukosky

Steve, the Bonnevilles did not yet have the cabin air filters in 1994.

-- markwb

2001 Bonneville SLE

Reply to
markwb

Ok, thanks. I bought the car new but my wife has driven it pretty much exclusively. I've had a couple cars since for my self and thought that the air volume was rather low. The speeds all work and the grill dampers are open. The ducting dampers "sound" like they are moving fully but there might be a problem there. Might there be an intake that might be blocked by some paper sucked from the glove box?

The next question would be if there are any CFM specifications for various settings? I have various HVAC air measurment equipment.

Reply to
Steve Bukosky

I don't know what the air flow CFM would be. It's good that you have the equipment (anemometer?) to check CFM flow. What are you getting at the outlets in terms of CFM? I know my '97 Bonneville never had strong air flow even when it was new (it had the electronic climate control). I think the cars with manual hvac blowers push more air. My existing car does have a stronger blower & much better air distribution than the older class Bonnevilles.

-- markwb

2001 Bonneville SLE

Reply to
markwb