Flooded Bonnaville

Does anybody know where I can get some information on leaking cars, perferably a 01 Pontiac Bonnaville. Is there any information anywhere about this problem? When it rains it pours in on the floorboards. Is it true that a drain hole somewhere could be plugged up? Thanks, Mr. Soggy Carpet

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
Jerry Anderson

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels