Grand Prix Starter

Hi,

I was just wondering if it is difficult to change a starter on a 94 Grand Prix or what is involved with it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
Snowbelt

Grand Prix Starter Group: alt.autos.pontiac Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2003, 4:26pm (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Snowbelt) Hi, I was just wondering if it is difficult to change a starter on a 94 Grand Prix or what is involved with it? Thanks in advance for any help.

Nope its pretty simple disconnect the neg battery cable get under the car you have two bolts and two connections just take a peek at your flywheel to make sure the starter didnt mess up any of the teeth .and it only goes back in one way hard to screw this job up good luck

Reply to
Steve Cook