924 Start Problem

I've got a 1981 924 2.0 Auto, it was going, but now the engine turns over but will not start. I've looked at the basics, yes I've got petrol and the battery is not flat. Any ideas what it could be? I assume as it turns over it's not a major problem? Could it be fuel pump?

Thanks

Reply to
brett

Do you have spark? If so, does a spray of starter fluid make it fire? Does the fuel pump hum for a second when you turn the car on?

These are basic th> I've got a 1981 924 2.0 Auto, it was going, but now the engine turns

Reply to
someone