924 help!

I just sold my 924 :o( But, the guy is complaining about several faults.

1) Passenger window, which I spent a whole day fixing and worked when I finished. 2) Sunroof opening and closing itself 3) Engine not running

1) Originally the switches had been put back together wrong and the mechanism was seized, but I fixed this. I think its still a problem with the switches.

Any ideas what could cause 2)?

As for 3) the car started in the morning before he collected it, but failed to start when he collected it. It wasn't firing at all, so I assumed it was a bad connection on the electrics. I wiggled every connector and after the second attempt the 924 started and he drove it away. It got 10 miles then broke down :o(

Any help offered? The car is now in Glasgow.

Reply to
AndyH