Is there a list of interior color codes out there that I have missed?

I've found a few great sites that list paint color codes, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the interior of the 1980 928 I just bought. It's a euro & the green interior is pretty different from anything I've seen mentioned anywhere.

I'm hoping that I can learn more about the interior color options available & find that the color was available in North America. Being patient & finding matching replacement parts over time will be hard, but I can do it -- if they're likely to actually exist.

Thanks for any tips you can offer!

Kary

Reply to
yeahright

They do. I've seen two cars here in South Africa with green interior. One of these cars was parted out; if you get stuck, I can probably find out if there are any of the interior left.

Dirk Matthee

snipped-for-privacy@noway.com wrote:

Reply to
UCT Staff Member - dmatthee

Thanks, Dirk. I might take you up on the offer. I might not have many other options. Shipping would likely make it too expensive, though (I'm in the U.S.). If you're sure you don't mind, I might come begging for your help in the future, anyway.

Thanks again!

Reply to
yeahright