How to track hybrid sales??

Hi,

If you post the hybrid sales, please outline the methodology. I suspect the May numbers will be great and the June numbers outstanding. I have been impressed that the Prius shortages have 'gone away' inspite of record gas prices.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob Wilson

The most recent posting for all US hybrid sales was for the month of April 2007. GM "hybrids" aren't listed as GM doesn't break out hybrid sales from regular model sales in their monthly sales reporting.

you track
theneach month they'll post the updated sales numbers in that blog page.

Reply to
mrv

Again, April 2007 is the most recent posted:

updates are usually published here:

mrv