replace audio knobs

I would try to simply replace the 2 audio-system knobs: volume and tune/file with 2 that have more grip (the original are really smooth!).

Any clue/hint on how perform this?

I want not simply pull the knobs (like most other devices) and risk to break something unlike this *is* the procedure to remove them.

After having one in hand i simply search for a similar one but with grooves or gum or so and replace.

TIA.

Reply to
RRB